Landscape Construction Project Manager Position
Closes March 31, 2020
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Works in a team environment to ensure division and project goals are met.
- Creates and maintains an efficient installation schedule for their assigned projects that best satisfies all customer installation demands and balance needs with other ongoing projects.
- Supervises installation crews and follows company installation fundamentals (safety, quality, scheduling, communication and housekeeping).
- Responds to customers’ needs providing timely feedback regarding scheduling and related issues
- Responsible for day-to-day operating processes: job-site inspections, communication follow-up with customers, pay policies for installation crews, absolute safety standards, promotes efficiency
- Builds strong relationships with customers and crews.
- Provides oversight of field measurements and verifies installation of products
- Handles customer issues and concerns in a professional and courteous manner
- Communicates with other management for the purposes of project scheduling, product quality issues, new product ideas, and purchasing of installation materials
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
- Basic Landscape Construction Experience/Knowledge required
- Valid Driver’s License
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to communicate in Spanish is a plus.
Construction Management Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Please apply online at www.bhglandscapes.com/employment-application. Please attach your resume in the application. A resume is required to be considered for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year